Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Planning

Hello all,

Does anyone have a sample and blank grid for weekly planning for a foundation and year 1 unit. We're just starting ours this year and looking at ways to adpat planning. Any help or guidance much appreciated.

Many thanks in advance

Cat

Hi Cat22

I have moved this into the main forum area as then more people will see it and hopefully offer some great advise.

There also some blank planning sheets that you might like to use as a template in the resource library (click on resources at the bottom of the list on the left hand side of the screen)

Sue :o

• 2 weeks later...
Hello all,

Does anyone have a sample and blank grid for weekly planning for a foundation and year 1 unit. We're just starting ours this year and looking at ways to adpat planning. Any help or guidance much appreciated.

Many thanks in advance

Cat

Hi

Have you seen the ring binder called Continuing the Learning Journey Recpetion into Year 1 produced by Worcs LA - it looks like a rainbow pack and has lots of ideas and blank planning grids in it?

GD :o

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Thanks for moving topic to main area for me, still a little unsure where to post things on here!

Gill, I'm still trying to track down the folder, have heard and seen it. I think our year one teacher has it but still not surfaced. Will ask Leigh Tudgay if she has a copy i can borrow when she nexts visits!

Huge thanks

Cat

Hello

I am really interested in how practitioners move from working in a school nursery to working in ks1 to develop play. I'm really interested in child led planning do you know anything about this?

• 1 month later...
Hello

I am really interested in how practitioners move from working in a school nursery to working in ks1 to develop play. I'm really interested in child led planning do you know anything about this?

Hi, have just checked back on this post and i think you may have posted this in the wrong place, hence no replies. try re adding to a new forum post. Hope you get an answer.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)