Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

At The Vets Etc

Does anyone use the At the Vets, Garden Centre, Post Office range of programmes from TTS?

A colleague is keen to get them but from the little I know of them they seem to be for slightly older children than preschool. Are they worth getting?

I used At the Vets with my R/YR1 class last year. There is not much to it, but the children loved it. They get to choose a pet, decide whats the matter with it and decide the best treatment to make their pet better. I also think pre-school would enjoy it. :o

Edited by Guest

I've had a quick look and I think that Pink Cow (don't work for them honestly!) who are mentioned in another thread, might supply them.

See here

http://www.pinkcowselect.com/live/earlyyea...=257&page=1

to check it is the same thing. If so many of their titles are available on a trial basis first so you could check to see if they are suitable before committing to buying them. HTH

Does anyone use the At the Vets, Garden Centre, Post Office range of programmes from TTS?

A colleague is keen to get them but from the little I know of them they seem to be for slightly older children than preschool. Are they worth getting?

I havent used the vet one but did use the estate agent one and it was really great. Loads of stuff to print out for the role play area as awell as loads of really good clips to use for stimulating the children. Not as good as the real thing but second best - I tried to take my class to the vets and they wouldn/t let them go becasue of health and safety reasons, so I think this would proabaly be the next good thing.

nicky

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)