Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Developing Leadership In Children's Centres

Guest Wolfie

Guest Wolfie

I've just finished watching a DVD that landed on my desk, produced by the CWDC in partnership with the National College for School Leadership. It includes footage from a focus group set up to discuss the relationship between EYPS and NPQICL and how the two roles and sets of skills are similar/different. It introduces the concept/process of Appreciative Inquiry as a tool for enabling practitioners to reflect on their current practice, identify what works well and design ways in which to develop those aspects of their practice in order to improve outcomes for the children and their families more effectively.

It's a very interesting "watch" and I'm assuming that the DVD has been sent out to all Children's Centres. I've just checked the CWDC website and can't find a reference to the DVD on there but I'm sure that if you contact them, they'll point you in the right direction! :o

Edited by Wolfie

Do you have a ttile for this DVD?

It's a very interesting "watch" and I'm assuming that the DVD has been sent out to all Children's Centres. I've just checked the CWDC website and can't find a reference to the DVD on there but I'm sure that if you contact them, they'll point you in the right direction! :o

Edited by junks

Guest Wolfie

It's just called "Developing Leadership in Children's Centres" and as far as I could see, there was no reference number. I've passed it onto a colleague now but I'll check again tomorrow and let you know if I find any extra information.

Guest Wolfie

I am - but not until September 2010....I missed the application deadline this year because I didn't realise that there was one! How about you?

Haven't received a copy of this yet but I am going to phone both the NCSL and CWDC to find out how I can get hold of it

Thanks for this

Nikki

ps I have just finished my NPQICL and loved nearly every minute of it

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)