Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Peace At Last

Hello everyone, i need some inspiration for an activity i'm due to do in Nursery for Peace At Last - it is a writing activity. Does anyone have any different ideas as to how i can tackle this? :o

I love the story "Peace at last" and have used it as a starting point for aural discrimination activities but not for writing. The only thing that occurs to me at the moment is perhaps some speech bubbles, with or without pictures of the characters for children to scribe what thay are saying---perhaps the last picture of the story, or for mummy bear to announce its bedtime, or for daddy to shout/ groan "oh no, I cant stand this!"?

We had an old copy of the book which we cut up - but you could scan. The children put the pictures in the correct order to tell the story. The children then found instruments to match the sounds in the story, They then retold the story using the instruments.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)