Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Management & Leadership Early Years Foundation Degree

Hi Everone,

second time of posting, :o but i need your help. Has anyone done the Early years management and leadership foundation degree?

Both the uni;s in my arae are full, so looks like it will have to be open uni. Again has anyone done this. I have got NVQ 3 and been in childcare for 10 years and a supervisor, now a mamager/trainer.

Any help would be welcome.

Thank

I've done the Foundation Degree in Management of a childcare setting and the 1st year of the top up to the BA in Nursery Management. Is this the same as the one you are talking about?

I cant recommend this degree enough, it it absolutely fantastic and a great way to learn and gain a degree. Liverpool Hope Uni are offering it, check out www.hope.ac.uk

Go For it. I have just completed my Foundation degree in Leadership and Management. Graduate next Tuesday. You learn so much

Go For it. I have just completed my Foundation degree in Leadership and Management. Graduate next Tuesday. You learn so much

Hi, did you do the degree by distance learning or did you attend coolage / uni. I am a childcare manager and I have almost finished my NVQ 4 in management, and I would like to complete a Early Years Management Degree, I don't drive therefore it can be hard for me to attend collage / uni every week if I have to travel too far. Does Hope coll do it by distance learning.

Thank You J.

The one I did at Hope is all done via distance learning, you are split into groups and do some work in the groups and individually; a mixture of group and individual reports, some essays (not many) some marks are given depending on your contribution to the forums and the chat room. Honestly I really, really, really cant recommend this course enough!!!

The one I did at Hope is all done via distance learning, you are split into groups and do some work in the groups and individually; a mixture of group and individual reports, some essays (not many) some marks are given depending on your contribution to the forums and the chat room. Honestly I really, really, really cant recommend this course enough!!!

Thank you, Ive e mailed them

I have also e-mailed for some information, but been told since i already have a degree there will be no funding.... and unfortunatly i do not think that the nursery owners could fund it for me, i can't fund it personally so it looks like a no no for me, but the course itself looks very interesting :o

Dawn

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)