Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Lesson Observation

Hi everyone,

I have just found out today that I have a lesson observation on monday - whole class input and then a linked group activity with CLL focus. We are looking at under the sea at the moment and I have had a look at the topic support and the fantastic ideas that people have suggested. However we have been looking at clips from Finding Nemo as a starting point so I wanted to do something based on that. If anyone has a ideas that would be great. I am an NQT and really want this observation to go well.

I have just finished my under the sea topic and we used Finding Nemo to talk about the vegetarian shark, Bruce - we spoke about being a vegetarian and then we made vegetarian menus and made a vegetarian lasagne.

I also brought in some divers goggles and explained that they needed to go each of their homes, they needed a label, just like the ones in Nemo - we prasticed writing our address then attaching them to the goggles.

The vegetarian activity worked really well. good luck

Nicky

I have just finished my under the sea topic and we used Finding Nemo to talk about the vegetarian shark, Bruce - we spoke about being a vegetarian and then we made vegetarian menus and made a vegetarian lasagne.

I also brought in some divers goggles and explained that they needed to go each of their homes, they needed a label, just like the ones in Nemo - we prasticed writing our address then attaching them to the goggles.

The vegetarian activity worked really well. good luck

Nicky

I just wanted to say thanks for the ideas. I had my observation today and it went really well.

Emily

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)