Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Who Would Be A Saints Fan

blondie

sorry know its not related to anything at all - but just wanted to shout and moan about the state of my football club - we have endured years of a man who almost destroyrd the club - relegated us twice - made it so we are in administration in the football leagues eyes - took huge amounts of money during his time as chairman - even though we were not acheiving anything - and now just when we thought things might be on the up - we are left crushed again.

i dont care about the ten points - i just want to be able to watch my team play next season.

sorry - had my moan now - just needed to vent my frustrations somewhere - i know wolfie is a football fan - lucky for her her team are on the up . x

oh dear blondie, you sound really fed up about your football team. Is your team Southampton? (shows the great depth of my football knowledge, probably someone completely different). I hope the fortunes of your football team take a turn for the better and you get to watch them next year, mrsW.x

Well I am OK this year because I am a clarets (Burnley) fan.

Mind you we have had enough of our bad years and next years fixture list is a bit scary lol!

Sue

mrsw - guessed my team - is not easy supporting them at the moment.

susie65 - hope you stay up there - will be a hard season for you wish we were in your position.!!!!!

still if deal gets resolved and we get our big money backer -who could be anyone from andrew lloyd webber , rod stewart, richard branson to bill gates we will be saved.

i hold my breathe -until thursday now -so could be short of breathe by then x

Oh no! Just read your post, and am v upset for the saints. Not a saints fan (one of those glory hunting Liverpool supporters! lol!) but lived near Southampton for years. Hope everything can be resolved - can't believe things keep getting worse.

Emily

Guest Wolfie
sorry know its not related to anything at all - but just wanted to shout and moan about the state of my football club - we have endured years of a man who almost destroyrd the club - relegated us twice - made it so we are in administration in the football leagues eyes - took huge amounts of money during his time as chairman - even though we were not acheiving anything - and now just when we thought things might be on the up - we are left crushed again.

i dont care about the ten points - i just want to be able to watch my team play next season.

sorry - had my moan now - just needed to vent my frustrations somewhere - i know wolfie is a football fan - lucky for her her team are on the up . x

I haven't been on the site for days and guess which thread I picked up first! I fully sympathise with you and know just how frustrated you must feel. Yes, we are on the up at the moment but just watch my mood change as next season progresses! You rant away....if no-one else listens, I WILL!! :o

Guest Wolfie
Well I am OK this year because I am a clarets (Burnley) fan.

Mind you we have had enough of our bad years and next years fixture list is a bit scary lol!

Sue

Tell me about it! Who have you got first game??

Gutted for the Saints - there but for the grace of God go many (including my beloved Watford).

Seeing as you are totally strapped for cash though, can we have Rasziak back on the cheap please? :o

did i say it couldnt get ant worse - it just has !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's the latest then blondie?

hi wolfie - you are as much in the dark as the rest of us - we were all high and happy as deal seemed to be done then it wasnt - some strange man comes on tv saying he is the man behind the takeover and our local paper runs article saying he lives with his parents and has little money - his parents also have little money.

i could cry really about the state of my beautiful club