Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Parents Meeting

Hi,

This time last year I was busy planning a meeting to tell new parents all about EYFS and the exciting learning that their children would be involved in when in our Reception class. I downloaded a fantastic powerpoint which I printed out as slides and had up around the room. They had simple notes about each curriculum area as well as examples of activities and they had children's images on them but not real children. I have just done a forum search but can't find them and I would really like to use them as a basis again this year. If you can help or have your own powerpoint I could look at I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

Nicky Sussex :oxD

No, it's not but the first one looks really useful so thanks. It uses similar type of pictures though.

Nicky Sussex

I uploaded a couple last year and put them in the resource library... can't see them at the moment... they aree also on another computer so will try and remember to checkand upload them in a bit.

L

Thank you both. I think it looks most like your one Lorna, but they are both useful and will save me lots of time so thank you.

Nicky Sussex

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)