Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

New Parents Meetings

Hi all just trying to put together a new powerpoint to show to my new parents for next year. I have a few things i've put in but wanted to see what anyone else does or if anyone has any suggestions.

I would really appreciate any help as nearly 7 months pregnant now and a bit dizzy! :o

Hi

have just finished redoing power point as previous one was a bit dated. have put intro of various people they will meet plus photos, a few slides on the EYFS explainging the areas etc, explined about learning through play, parents as partners, my unique story and Love to learn books, free milk and snack, uniform, expectations of parents-getting to school on time etc, PTA then any questions. Hope this doesn,t send you even more dizzy!!!

I've never done ours as a powerpoint. I give them a copy of the brochure/prospectus with all the info in so they can take it away and share with their partner or anyone who couldn't come for the viewing. I also give a letter 'recap on admission discussion' which reminds them of various bits and pieces my ticklist prompts me to cover.

What are the benefits of doing it by powerpoint rather than just taking them through everything and physically showing them things?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)