Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Continuous Provision Planning In Y1

Hi,

Can you tell me how you plan for CP in Y1? I teacher Foundation 2 and have long term planning for CP and then on short term planning, say any Enhancements for a particular area each week. My Head has asked me to help Y1 with their CP areas and planning and just thought you good people might be able to help me. They currently have a role play, reading and ICT areas but want to increase this to writing, PSRN areas etc

Thank you

Hi,

Can you tell me how you plan for CP in Y1? I teacher Foundation 2 and have long term planning for CP and then on short term planning, say any Enhancements for a particular area each week. My Head has asked me to help Y1 with their CP areas and planning and just thought you good people might be able to help me. They currently have a role play, reading and ICT areas but want to increase this to writing, PSRN areas etc

Thank you

When I was in year 1 we had sand and water and this would often be where my maths provision would be, but if I'd had space for a dedicated maths area that would have worked too. There's been another thread today / yesterday? on the same subject where I explained a bit more about it. Someone much more clever than me mightg be able to put on a link to it for you!

Also featherstone education have got some good bookson the subject - one is called 'making it work in year 1'. If you go on their website you'll find them. And I think Lawrence Educational has a sand and water in year 1 one, too. Again, it'son their website.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)