Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

App

Hello there!

I'm teaching with a Y1 class for the rest of this term and one of the things I have to get up to speed with is APP. I have copies of the levels & statements for Reading, Writing and Maths and it all seems like what I used to do with levelling and assessing every half term, so from that point of view it's nothing too new!

But, I have been on the DCSF website for info but can only find it electronically which is a pain as I prefer to read info on paper rather than on screen! Does anyone who where I can get it from in paper form?

Many thanks

L

I've given up!!!!

I rang DCSF publications and I can have it for KS3 just not for KS1 or 2 even! So will have to print it all off (very slow job) and have fired off a complaint to them in Whitehall!

Not the best news I had hoped to learn today but ...

Well that will explain why neither of us can find it! I'm sure were thrilled to find out you could get it for KS3 - very useful in year 1! It does beg the question why they launch something if they haven't got the materials ready properly but hey, that might mean a bit of forethought!

The App for KS1 has only been launch recently. This term in fact i think.

They started with the KS3 materials and then KS2 and have been trialing and adapting them before final publication.

Hopefully they will soon get it sorted in a hard copy as well.

L

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)