Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Eyfs Policy

I recently read several examples of updated Foundation stage policies people had worked on and added to this site. I planned to focus on them this half term 'holiday', once I'd completed reports, FSP, and planned my 'posssible outcomes' for next week. But I can't locate them, even after several forum searches!! can any kind person please point me in the right direction - think I need a holiday!

Spend more time on this (addictive) site than I do working!! Thankyou, there were some good policies I recall, should have saved them. Thankyou, it's reassuring many of us are in the same boat, don't feel quite as isolated when I log on

Sorry Iri, I can't help you with where the policies are but just thought I would say welcome. I haven't long joined either but have found so much useful info which has saved me huge amounts of time. I hope it helps you too.

I think it's addictive too

Gruffalo2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)