Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Planning

Can anyone help me please, please, please I am trying to update the planning I have been there about 8 weeks now and the planning is so basic there are no next steps, observations of the day, statments e.g. what you want from that activity etc etc its a mess.

I am becoming soooooo frustrated with it I have designed a few but am not happy and am about to blow my top. Is there anyone out there who would be willing to advise or show me there planning I would be so greatful for the help I really would.

Awaiting calmly

Fxx :o

Hi F,

I am going to move this out of the Reception and Yr1 section into the nursery, preschool and playgroup planning section. Planning is something which as you might imagine is spoken about a lot with everyone trying to find the perfect way to do it! :o You may find it helpful to have a look through the past discussions in this section too. xD

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)