Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Whatever Happened To The Alexander Report?

Isn't the whole importance of speaking and listening(dialogue) Alexander's not Rose's idea. Why are we only hearing about Jim Rose - is he Government sponsored and not Alexander?

I'm not particulary anti-Government , just wondering why all the Rose review when Alexanders ideas seemed so prominent snd sensible while I was studying.. where is the outcome of Alexanders review/study, or is it ongoing??

Alexander's review was a sponsored review based at the Uni of Cambridge. Jim Rose's was a government commissioned one. Alexander's Primary Review finishes later this year I think and the Rose Review mentions it in its final report published last week. Jim Rose's review had a remit from the government but Alexander's covered a wide range of topics.

Edited by Guest

Thanks, hammered, that was quick! :o

Seem to remember reading the Alexander review, and it being centred around the imortance of dialogue. Whereas the Rose Report just mentions speaking, I think, which is open to all sorts of mis-interpretation, and claims of 'Oh, we tried that years ago!'

Any other info or opinions?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)