Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Independednt Module - Foundation Degree

I am curretnly writing my literature review for my last module in the foundation degree course.

I am doing my research around supporting young childrens war, weapon and superhero play and have found lots of articles etc based on why we should support this aspect of play but my tutor has said i need to also look at literature/research that doesn't support it.

I am struggling to find any articles saying - You must ban war play etc and wondered if any one else who has researched/interested in this area of play has found something useful that will help me.

All response will be greatly appreciated as I can see the light flickering at the end of the tunnel now! Just one more hurdle and its done - well until i begin the BA year in Sept!

Thanks

I remember the early learning centre doing a leaflet a while back about why they did not sell guns/weapons perhaps you could google that! Good luck with your foundation degree I really enjoyed doing it and I am thinking of topping up in September.

Thanks unsworth - i've not found the leaflet yet but have found an article against war play so onto a good start x

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)