Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

E115 The Open University Help Please

Hi there,

I am considering studying the E115 through the open university. I am working as a nanny looking sfter 3 children aged 2 6 and 7 (soonto be 8). I do have access do other children through nanny playmates and groups etc and was just wondering how do-able the course will be considering my work situation. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated

THanks x

We have several childminders doing E115 currently on our course, who have coped well. Do you have policies that you have to adhere to, do you work to the EYFS?

Have you spoken to anyone at the OU?

We have several childminders doing E115 currently on our course, who have coped well. Do you have policies that you have to adhere to, do you work to the EYFS?

Have you spoken to anyone at the OU?

Hi Deb,

I don't have any policies, however i'm sure i could create some, neither do i follow the EYFS but again i could easily do this. The person at the OU said I would be fine, however without wanting to sound too rude I wasn't that confident that she knew that much about the course and my situation. I have no idea what kind of policies I would need as a nanny but I will cross that bridge when I come to it. I'm starting to panic slightly about how east this course will be when i don't actually have anything in place.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)