Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Reports

Hi, just starting to think about the dreaded end of year written reports to parents. The formats i have had previously are far too detailed and take a ridiculous amount of time to complete. Would anyone be kind enough to share their formats with me, or tell me what you include in yours? Here's hoping! Thanks, Anj

We use the eprofile generated reports and add a personal comment. You can amend some of the details by adding comments which makes them less sterile. It takes a long time to input all those details so why not use the reports?

Hi

I changed our reception reports last year from report assist to my own format, which is basically a two sided report of all the profile points with a box for achieved and a box for working towards. We found that the parents were happier with this as it is less wordy and our parents just wanted to know if they have achieved it or not. It had a box for teacher comments and the standard attendance information box.

If you want me to email/post a copy i dont mind.

Becs

Hi

I am also looking for a report and yours sounds really good! Please could you email me a copy too?

Many thanks

Bar

Hi!

Can I please have a copy too?

It's my first year in FS2... :o

Many, many thanks!!

:)

Edited by Beau
To remove email address - please use private messaging on the forum

Hi

I changed our reception reports last year from report assist to my own format, which is basically a two sided report of all the profile points with a box for achieved and a box for working towards. We found that the parents were happier with this as it is less wordy and our parents just wanted to know if they have achieved it or not. It had a box for teacher comments and the standard attendance information box.

If you want me to email/post a copy i dont mind.

Becs

Hi becs, it sounds as if it would be really helpful if you could post a copy of your format or add it to the resource library, although I am aware that that is undergoing a revamp at the moment so Im not sure exactly how easy that is!

We try to discourage a long list of requests here, thank you!

Hi what do you mean by eprofile generated reports where do I find them on v3 if thats what your talking about?

Sam, within your menu on eprofile you should find that you can generate reports and summaries of each child's achievement. That is one of the advantages of using the eprofile and it easily tweaked to make the English more acceptable. It will allow you to add your own comments too.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)