Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Powerpoint Presentation

Hi, was just hoping someone might be able to give me some advice and guidance. I have to deliver a presentation as part of an interview process. I have to discuss how I would lead EYFS in light of their recent outstanding ofsted judgement. I have lots of ideas but just cannot seem to make it flow ... does anyone have an idea where to start?

Hello Fairyland, A warm welcome to the forum and thanks for an interesting question posed. xD

Just off the top of my head my thoughts are;

1/ Congratulations to staff team on their 'outstanding' success, acknowledging the 'team' approach.

2/ Demonstrate that you know that one method of leading is to get ideas from the staff as to what direction they want to or feel that they need to go forward in next. So maybe setting agreed goals with the staff. (and even children / parents other stakeholders) If the idea comes from them it is more likely to succeed. :o

3/ To lead you would need to know each staffs strengths to delegate who best to 'project' lead various aspects towards the various goals.

4/ be S.M.A.R.T. in your approach, maybe describe how this works.

5/ describe how you will motivate and monitor progress.

6/ describe the importance of celebrating and rewarding the continued success / ongoing improvements.

This should be about enough for a short presentation.

Hope this helps, GOOD LUCK with the interview.

Let us know how you get on. :(

Peggy

Hello Fairyland, A warm welcome to the forum and thanks for an interesting question posed. xD

Just off the top of my head my thoughts are;

1/ Congratulations to staff team on their 'outstanding' success, acknowledging the 'team' approach.

2/ Demonstrate that you know that one method of leading is to get ideas from the staff as to what direction they want to or feel that they need to go forward in next. So maybe setting agreed goals with the staff. (and even children / parents other stakeholders) If the idea comes from them it is more likely to succeed. :o

3/ To lead you would need to know each staffs strengths to delegate who best to 'project' lead various aspects towards the various goals.

4/ be S.M.A.R.T. in your approach, maybe describe how this works.

5/ describe how you will motivate and monitor progress.

6/ describe the importance of celebrating and rewarding the continued success / ongoing improvements.

This should be about enough for a short presentation.

Hope this helps, GOOD LUCK with the interview.