Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Trainee's

Do your apprentices have a training package? We have a few people working towards their NVQ2 etc... And I’m thinking about how we can record when they are confident at doing certain tasks. And giving them a goal to reach every month. By doing this I am hoping the staff will gain more experience rather than expecting the qualified staff to do everything and I will be able to keep an eye a bit more on what they can and cannot do. If any one does use one I would be very interested in having a look. I am also thinking about doing the same kind of thing with work experience pupils.

Thanks Noodles

I have been thinking along very similar lines this week - I have several members of staff doing their DPP through the NEC which is a correspondence course and want to relate their work to the work place so the practical aspects come through.

I have been thinking of breaking the job descriptions down to very basic points, but not sure where to start as it seems very complex.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)