Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Where To Buy A Display Board?

I'm hoping someone out there will know where to find a large display board. We are in a parish room which is sectional temporary structure type affair - absolutely huge! We had a move about at the end of term and took down a board which can't go back up as it's crumpling away. Now i don't know where to get a replacement, does anyone know?

It's for our Register mat so needs to be big enough for the usual maybe the size of a table? the problem is how to attach it as the hall is sectional i can only fix to the struts which run every 4 foot or so... looking forward (hopefully) to your ideas!!!

Ever hopeful actually!

We buy something called Sundelia from diy shops it comes in hugh sheets -they use this in our local School too

We have used Sundella(?sp) on advice from school. It comes in 8 x 4 sheets I think (feet!) and is not expensive at all. It's grey and looks better with a coat of emulsion. Our DIY source cut it to the specific sizes I wanted and delivered! korkycat

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)