Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Got A Blank!

Well i have been sat here since 9am doing my child study and so far i have 250 words... i don't know what to write!!!! I have been starring at the screen for hours......i have to discuss the child's sense of identity, health of the child, knowledge and understanding of the world, dispositions to learning etc..... i bet it's obvious but i just seem to be having a blank....i had reserved this day to make a big start while my children were at school, most of the day has gone..... only have 2 hours left before the end of school.... oh well, maybe i should try some chocolate.... may help the brain cells.....

Isn't that always the way?!!!!!!

Enjoy the chocolate, switch off the brain for a while and then see how it goes next attempt.

I had a study day for my uni course yesterday and was busy throwing up!!!!!!!!

As I lay in my bed betwen sprints to the bathroom all I was worried about was when would I get a day to myself again???!!!!

But its today!

Because despite feeling 80% better I couldn't go in to work for fear of germ spreading so I am trying not to waste the time and do some work!!

Haven't done much, but more than I did yesterday!!!!

Good luck there simcity x

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)