Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Kuw - Inspiration Needed

Hi all - hope everyone is enjoying a relaxing friday evening. I have a KUW obs happening in the next couple of weeks and am trying to get myself organised by starting to plan towards it now. Our current them is growth and change - we have done alot of work on seeds (planting beans etc) & are currently exploring life cycles - we have our caterpillars & are observing & talking about the changes in them (& keeping fingers crossed that they make the total transformatioon before the hols arrive!!!) - so i'm looking for KUW 9sciency aspects) ideas for my obs. Was thinking something linked to Hungry Caterpillar (as this will be the focus for our CLL activities) - exploring different fruits - predicting what they look like inside - then finding out etc - but am a bit stuck for inspirational activities to follow up teh focused teaching session (so activities chdn can access indep linked to the main theme) Any ideas greatly recieved. Thanks. xx

i think you have covered a good amount

not much use as it is to early to think but i do have another story for you

Monkey puzzle, excellent book, good rhyming verse and fits in with life cycles

when i am a bit more awake will try and think

what a beautiful day (sat)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)