Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Learning Support Assistants

Hello, Chosen to do an essay on how LSA help the development of SEN children just wondering if anyone can give me any ideas on what to look at and also where i can gain any useful information as my uni library doesnt seem to supply much information on this topic. Thanks

Any ideas about if there is any part of development when working with Downs Syndrome (as i would like to know about this SN then any other) that LSA promote more or less as i may single out one topic of development

I need to also look at how having a LSA in the classroom helps the teacher and also helps the development of the child (the 2nd being more obvious) any of you teachers out there got any thoughts?? Thanks

Thanks Louise x x x :)

Hello, welcome

What a good idea for a dissertation. I could put you in touch with a teaching assistant friend of mine who works specifically with SEN children in a mainstream school and who is just doing her HLTA course.

I can also help if you would like info about the role of a TA in a Special school as that is where I work and I could never do without my TAs. In whatever setting I think you're all angels. :o

Kate

hi lou , i am at the mo a LSA working with several SEN children of different ages and needs . i`m happy to answer any questions you may have regarding my role etc. maddy.

Same as above sorry!! Just getting used to this!!

Any ideas about if there is any part of development when working with Downs Syndrome that LSA promote more or less as i may single out one topic of development

Thanks Lousie x x x :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)