Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Pirates And Easter

Hi guys! I need ideas! One week we're doing a pirate theme in a holiday club here, I need a couple of craft activities for it and a cooking activity, and the next week am doing easter extrangavanca ( can't spell! ) need a couple of craft ideas for that and a cooking activity.... thanks soooooo much!!!

Hiya

How about paper hats, colourful parrots you could use real bright colourful feathers!, treasure chests, junk pirate ships, treasure maps using the old tea bag trick to make it look authentic, telescopes,

Not sure what cooking you could do yet though will have to think about that one.

ooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Oops, did I get the wrong end of the stick with Easter? Are you just doing pirates then? Sorry!

I was thinking about how our kids really enjoy sanding down wood (actually it was to make crosses for easter!). They spent ages making sure the wood was smooth. There was obviously a long bit and a short bit. The bits were glued with a spot of wood glue and then lashed together with string around the join. This would really adapt well for making cutlasses or whatever a pirates sword or knife is called. We used offcuts of wood but balsa wood would be good.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)