Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Help With Questionaire

anita.kennedy

Hi all, like many of the other forum members, I am doing my dissertaiton on the effect that television watching has on children's language development and I would be really grateful if some of you kind ladies could browse the questionaire that I have uploaded. Please feel free to fill it in or make any comments. Thanking you in anticipation.

I have uploaded two documents one is word 2007 and one is compatible with word 97 to 2003.

questionnaire.docx

questionnaire.doc

Edited by anita.kennedy

Hi Anita

Would love to fill in your questionnaire, but I have no children under 5! I see that you ask how respondees feel about their children watching tv whilst in pre-school, but you dont ask if they actually watch tv in pre-school. Do you have a separate questionnaire for settings about whether and how often children watch tv in the setting, or isn't this a focus for your research?

I would be happy to forward your questionnaire to those parents who have email access if that would help.

Maz

Hi Anita

Would love to fill in your questionnaire, but I have no children under 5! I see that you ask how respondees feel about their children watching tv whilst in pre-school, but you dont ask if they actually watch tv in pre-school. Do you have a separate questionnaire for settings about whether and how often children watch tv in the setting, or isn't this a focus for your research?

I would be happy to forward your questionnaire to those parents who have email access if that would help.

Maz

Hi maz that would be great, thanks, and the idea of a seperate questionnaire for settings is good. I will get straight on to it and upload it soon. I appreciate your help.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)