Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Lost Planning Document!

I've used that sort of format, Jackie and found it very useful to identify the spontaneous and unplanned learning that takes place. In fact this often only changes slightly across the year so once identified it needs only to be tweaked slightly each term.

The planned topic led learning will obviously vary and I have used these plans as a starting point when my topic was the same! Helps with the brain storming! :D

I think you will find my blank proforma within the planning section for members.

Sorry to interrupt Jackie,but just had to mention that I've just noticed several coincidences about you and I! Firstly of course our name, but also birthday (11th June), we're both Nursery teachers (I think!) and lastly, we both joined this wonderful forum within 24 hours of each other back in July 2003! Obviously true Gemini twins!

Jackie A. :D:D

No Jackie, I am or have been most recently in Reception but I cant see why its not a practical format for either, although sometines I planned Numeracy and Literacy with a different format to take account of the strategy planning that was already available! (Although of course, no communication goals in NLS)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)