Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Evaluating My Role With Sen

Hi, i was wondering if anyone could give me any ideas for the 'Working with other professionals' unit.

Task 2 - I have to evaluate my role in working with other professionals who are working with a multi disciplinary team for a child with needs.

My role is training/EYFS manager for a day nursery, i work closly with the child's key person and setting SENCO cocordinator but i am stuggling on the word EVALUATING. Which is stupid because i do it on a daily basis within my role but am finding this assignment quite hard.

Any hlelp would be greatly recieved xx

Are you part of the TAC? Can you evaluate how your role impacts on the development/success of the child? Can you evaluate how successful your relationship with other professionals is? Who does the referals/CAF? If that is you then you could evaluate how effective this is. Of course you might have areas that yhou need to work on and you may learn form the other professionals that you work with. It depends what your role within the team is I think. I am the lead professional for some families and the SENCO so I work with many professionals. YOu can see another thread about my struggle with a family but we have a TAC which I coordinate, my first meeting was not great as I didn't invite everyone that I should have so I learnt from that. I'm going to stop as I don't knwo if this is of any help

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)