Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Foundation /ks1 Coordinator

Hi

I am currently on maternity leave for the second time in 20 months..Don't ask!

My role was assistant head and Foundation stage coordinator.

Since I have been away it is all change new head etc etc.... Its ok as i'm only going back for 7 weeks...

Anyway because fs is where my heart is and feel passionately |(as we all do on here.).and having just been involved with a fantastic team setting up a foundation stage unit..the gossip is that the new head is wanting to have a joint fs/ks1 coordinator.

That makes me very sad and again fs is not being recognised as a key satge in its own right...(They wouldn't dream of putting ks1 and ks2 together in our large school!)

Anyway, I am sure during our last OFSTED we were told that you should have a ks1 coordantor and a different fs coordinator.

Can anyone help? I know its what "should" happen but can't find any legislation for it?

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest tinkerbell

sorry can't really help

I work in a very small school 108 children

I am assistant head (internal appointment so not called deputy) Foundation co-ordinator and KS1 co-ordinator.x

Could you not be all??

Tinkerbell

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)