Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

U212

I have just pre-registered to start this next January - it looks really interesting. I am terrified at the thought of doing an exam tho! What's it like? How long is the exam? Am I really up to it???!!!! :o

Well, I started this course last week and have just had first tutorial. It looks really REALLY interesting.

TMAs are a choice of two essays, and specimen exam paper looks ok (well, will do when I've covered all the material, but I can understand the questions!)

So far I'm happy with my decision to start this year, even though it means I'm overlapping E115 until May.

Sue :o

Hi

I have just finished U212 and loved it. Found it very interesting and really relatable to policies and practises in childcare.

Was very scared about taking the exam - never having done one since school. Was convinced I had failed but I passed - very relived. It`s really not that bad - although I realise no matter what I say you will still worry about it!

Am doing E215 at the moment - very challenging - and wishing I was back with U212!

Enjoy the course and if I can be of any help please let me know.

Sally

just to say I really enjoyed U212 and found all the different example countries very interesting. The exam was not half as bad as I thought, deferred the exam as my new born was only 3 weeks old. so had to sit it in april. but was calm and managed to pass.

Just be aware that if you did E115 before the EYFS then you'll need to change it in line with the current document. So start gathering now :o

I have just pre-registered to start this next January - it looks really interesting. I am terrified at the thought of doing an exam tho! What's it like? How long is the exam? Am I really up to it???!!!! :o

[/quote

Hi there,

I am nearly at the end of my foundation degree and have never heard of U212 or E215 or ED209. What are you talking about people?

• 1 month later...

How are you finding this now Sue? There's been alot of debate at the moment about marks and support from tutors. Am going to start on TMA 03 this week.

Hi juliek,

Welcome!

I was so confused when I first saw these posts which were written in code. I thought I was missing something! Well I suppose I was!

I'm in my first year of a foundation degree at college.

I that's what you're doing too?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)