Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Nvq C3

has anybody got any ideas for Kus 3,7,12,13, produce a chart to show a range of indoor and outdoor activities and equipment to cover all areas of physical development, ensuring you include age=appropriateness, safety factors and the specific skills to be developed. explain how spatial awareness, mobility and physical control can be developed by the activities you have listed.

i need some inspiration, i feel like I'm answering the same over again, i listed a lot of things to cover this for E3, does anybody know if i can link some of this question back to it.

Heres hoping you can help.

Hi Denise

I don't think I've said welcome to the site to you as yet-so welcome!!

If you feel you have already covered much of this in E3 won't you be able to cross-reference it to this unit? Your assessor should be able to tell you whether that will be sufficient or if you need to do another piece of work. I have 2 members of staff undertaking their NVQ at the moment and they have been told to cross reference where possible.

Linda

thanks for the welcome Linda and your input. i have got to say i am pretty much finding my own way around this NVQ. i don't have a college session, the tutor will make an appointment to see me at work to assess me, and take my unit, give it back. by the time shes done that, shes onto the next person or gone, or like last time 20 mins late because she wanted a fag. I'm still trying to figure out the standards book. I'm finding this site really helpful, because other people have done it. i have completed E3 C2 fine but i do tend to look into the questions to much and come out thinking i could answer it 3 different ways. i think i will cross reference the equipment and maybe add a few points about spacial awareness. she can always tell me its wrong...

thanks again

My advice would be if you think you've covered it then cross reference. Your assessor may well ask you to do a little more work if she's not satisfied but it would be silly to do more than you have to. I always found that I went into far more depth than I needed to - that's just my nature - you really need to decide for yourself how much time you are willing to give up and if it ends up you do the minimum then does it really matter?? You won't get a better pass mark..................... :o:D

thanks Carol, i have to say when she handed back my E3 i was told id done much more than was needed. so i think ill cross reference back to E3, which i have the equipment and pictures of suitable things for different ages, and ill add something about spacial awareness, mobility and physical control. just need to complete some diary accounts and reflective accounts now, not keen on them. thanks for the advise

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)