Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Inspiring Courses For Staff

Hi all,

We are receiving the garduate leader fund and i would like to you use some of it to pay for some inspiring courses for our staff. They all have either CP, enco, Senco, H & S, behaviour mgmt; all have spirals & talking boxes training.

We've been in our new building since september and have settled down into the new academic year and I'd really like to approach the team with some exciting training rather theusual mundane EYFS, additional paperwork type stuff. Has anyone found anything i may be able to use or recommend?

thanks everyone

Sam

I wonder if a team building adventure type course would fit the criteria for GF, A weekend away white water rafting or something similar. (maybe when he weather gets a bit warmer though).

Have you asked the staff for ideas of what they would enjoy?

Peggy

We spent some of ours on eyfs training, the staff found it really helpful because we were able to tailor the training specifically to the needs of us and our setting. This was something that gave all of us the confidence as a nursery to move forward with the eyfs and money more than well spent.

I wonder if a team building adventure type course would fit the criteria for GF, A weekend away white water rafting or something similar. (maybe when he weather gets a bit warmer though).

Have you asked the staff for ideas of what they would enjoy?

Peggy

Could do with something similar; the sort where you have to trust one another, although i'm not sure whether we could justify spending so much.

We spent some of ours on eyfs training, the staff found it really helpful because we were able to tailor the training specifically to the needs of us and our setting. This was something that gave all of us the confidence as a nursery to move forward with the eyfs and money more than well spent.

Who provided your training?

That sounds lovely, but our half terms are busy with our own children, EYPS stuff and catching up on sorting cupboards and reviewing childrens files. Aday ff during term time to do that would be great though - i'm really keen to spend some time at a forest school. Will you post how you got on?

I was thinking of something along the lines of 'write dance' training. We've had a visit from 'musik garten' which was fun but didn't really teach us what we didn't already know - brought other pracittioners to us too though which also reduced the cost.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)