Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Maths Activity Day

Hi, our annual maths activity day is nearly upon us again, and i wondered if you could inspire me with some new ideas.

Usually do the old favourites,hook a duck,with number on bottom,2 and 3 d shapes, patterning, but getting a bit bored of same old same old,

would really appreciate some new ideas

thanks in advance for your help

Gill

How about a large washing basket full of all sorts of (pairs) of socks for the children to sort and match up? You could even set up a mini washing line for the children to peg them onto afterwards?

How about a large washing basket full of all sorts of (pairs) of socks for the children to sort and match up? You could even set up a mini washing line for the children to peg them onto afterwards?

xD This reminds me of when I left playgroup. A couple of months later they had a really good clear out of all the cupboards. One of the staff told me they found all sorts of strange things - including someone's baby socks! They looked a little surprised when I told them they were one of my mathematical resources. :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)