Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Every Child Matters

I have applied for a position as an early years co0rdinator and they do planning eyfs but they also do their planning using the every child matters outcomes as seperate planning. does anyone else use this as palnning and if so would they be kind enough to let me have a look ata copy please.

thank you in advance

killowengirl

I thought the whole of the EYFS fitted really well with ECM so have just checked on my EYFS CD and it says

Each Principle into Practice card highlights a link to one of the five Every Child Matters outcomes. Using the EYFS effectively will enable settings to support children in meeting the outcomes. For further information visit www.everychildmatters.gov.uk

so you may find that helpful.

thank you very much that is very helpful. my thinking was the same, the eyfs supported the ecm and my continious planning shows that. I have more or less been offered the post and they are looking for changes to be made and this is one area I wanted to change but needed something to back me up and this is great. thank you very much

killowengirl

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)