Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Visual Timetable - Nursery Rhymes

Hi all

new to this forum, and already finding it very useful.

I wondered if anybody had any visual timetable pictures of different nursery rhymes or know of any sites i could get any from.

I have a visual timetable for our daily timetable which my children use everyday and I wanted to have one for singing time.

Thanks in advance for any help given

Ruth

Hi all

I wondered if anybody had any visual timetable pictures of different nursery rhymes or know of any sites i could get any from.

I have a visual timetable for our daily timetable which my children use everyday and I wanted to have one for singing time.

Ruth

Tell me what rhymes you want and I will make them for you, I have most of the rhymes as a visual

killowengirl

Hi all

Ruth

Hi and welcome to the forum

I'm not sure of sites - know lots of people seem to recommend Sparklebox

but for nusery rhymes I use a prop box to help the children choose - eg. wooden spoon 'hey diddle, diddle' bells 'jingle bells' etc

My son's preschool has big a3 sheets divided into squares with simple pictures drawn inside to represent a rhyme. These are up on the wall and the children point to which rhyme they want - the kids love it and heps them learn lots of songs

thank you for the speedy reply,

i want any rhymes really -

twinkle tiwnkle

baa baa

row the boat

wheels on the bus

hickory dickory

miss polly

im open to accepting any.

thank you so much

thank you for the speedy reply,

i want any rhymes really -

twinkle tiwnkle

baa baa

row the boat

wheels on the bus

hickory dickory

miss polly

im open to accepting any.

thank you so much

here is one set I made

song_cards_1_6.doc

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)