Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

E124 Evidence

Hi there,

oh boy, I've got an extension on TMA1 - E124, but . . . I've done it all and I'm not sure if I need to send in with the TMA the parental agreement form to say I can observe the child (even though they are called child1 throughout).

ANY help warmly welcomed-I'm ready to post it all, just need to know if I keep it in my evidence folder or send it in.

Will update you all soon as to what's happened with my committee etc, good news :o !

Cirhossa1 x

Edited by Guest

It's five years since I did E124 but I would say 'no' to sending in the parental permission form.

My reason for saying no is that you would need to anonymise the form so that the child/parent were not identified and that kind of defeats the object. I think acknowledging that you gained written parental permission should be enough as it illustrates your understanding of the importance of permission/confidentiality.

However, things may have changed since I did the course and I know there are people on the forum who have studied the course more recently and may therefore be in a better position to advise you.

If you need a quick answer and want to be absolutely sure maybe ask on the OU forum or email your tutor??

Good luck and well done for getting it finished :o

Brill, thank you - I was thinking the same about anonymising (is that a word-you know what I mean though :-) the form and adhering to confidentiality. Its going in the post . . phew!

Thanks again and MERRY CHRISTMAS ho, ho ho :o

Well done for getting that completed what with all your other work and family commitments, heave a sigh of relief and have a reallyhappy relaxed Christmas. Can't wait to hear your good news, you teaser you. . :o:(

Sorry :( I didn't get in to visit you, I will definately make time in the new year. xD

Peggy

Hi there,

oh boy, I've got an extension on TMA1 - E124, but . . . I've done it all and I'm not sure if I need to send in with the TMA the parental agreement form to say I can observe the child (even though they are called child1 throughout).

ANY help warmly welcomed-I'm ready to post it all, just need to know if I keep it in my evidence folder or send it in.

Will update you all soon as to what's happened with my committee etc, good news :o !

Cirhossa1 x

Hi Cirhossal

No you don't need to send it in as an appendix. Just say in your assignment you have written permission from the parents to carry out observations on Child 1.

I have done E123 and E124.

Regards

Childminding Network Co-ordinator

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)