Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Completing The Profiles

Guest connie b

Guest connie b

:o

Does anyone out there feel as confused as I do about the profiles?? I was under the impression from my LEA that we were to use the booklets this year, so having made a start on them am not pleased to find that now all we are being asked to do is fill in the data onto dics and use that booklets for the new intake in September. Is it just me or are we recieving mixed messages from advisers etc ?

From,

connie

Did you receive the booklets very late? Perhaps the LEA didn't assume you would make a start on them this year?

The only statutory part is the passing on of scores to the LEA and ultimately the DfES, so perhaps your LEA assumed you would use your records that you have used all year from which to extract the scores. I'm really only making wild guesses here. :o

We are currently doing both this year too - the booklets will only be used for files and sharing with parents on consultation eve.

The transferring of data is supposed to be an admin task - if you check the information provided with it but our admin staff has not yet had any information relating to it and so therefore we are having to do it too.

Pretty annoying really especially as the DFES are only going to analyse data this year on children who's birthdays fall on 5th.15th and 25th of any month and there are none of these in my class.

WHAT A WASTE OF MY PRCIOUS TIME.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)