Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Preschool Practice Diploma

Hi all

Well got my funding approved ...yeah!

First question though is now filling in Cache registration form at it asks me to confirm when I would like to submit my external assignment - core unit 3 making the pre-school setting supportive and safe....Following options...Jan, Jun or Oct??

Help! How long would it take to do?? Not sure if you do the units in order etc etc.Any info appreciated.

I did my DPP last year and the college gave us a schedule of which assignments were due in by what date, including the externally marked unit 3. May be worth asking your tutor?

Sally

I did my DPP last year and the college gave us a schedule of which assignments were due in by what date, including the externally marked unit 3. May be worth asking your tutor?

Sally

Hi

Unfortunatey you have to fill this form in before with th enrollement form. Managed to eventually find some info that said to make it at last a year after enrolling. The site is a bit confusing to say the least. All sorted now tho.

Thanks

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)