Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Christmas Songs

Smiles

I have been searching for several days now and have been unable to find them. Im sure that I got them from here but unfortunatley have lost the sheet. There were several on line songs for a nativity . I need something to help fill out our nativity staff feel its too short but we dont have a lot of tiime to practice. Can anyone help. Sure I wasnt dreaming.

smiles

HI.

I am currently on holiday in Tenerife (passsing time as we go home tonight) anyhow once home and unpacked etc (i.e monday) i will post some songs we are using for our nativity. we got them from a fab book, and they are so funny, plus easy to learn because they all are sung to a tune of a nursery rhyme.

if i forget to post them, and you want them please PM me.

Thanks

Dawn

Christmas wavs

This is a fab site with hundreds of downloadable songs. I I have linked you to the first section of the Christmas songs but if you look down the left hand side there are loads more. Just right click on the song you want and save to your computer then open it in itunes or Windows media player.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)