Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

What Did People Put In Their Tuff Spots For Diwali?

Hi!

I know Diwali was a couple of weeks ago but we are doing it next week... i wondered if anyone had any bright ideas for what to put in the tuff spot that might tie in??

Thank you!

Tink! :o x

We put in rice that i had coloured red orange and yellow with lots of lids, spoons etc for pouring and then used it at the end of the week to make rangoli patterns with.

Hi, we asked one of our parents to help and she very kindly made an authentic Rangoli for us using traditional coloured rice flour. The children really enjoyed taking turns to watch her. We extended it by making Divas the next day which we put around the Rangoli then lit !

post-17384-1226521076_thumb.jpg

post-17384-1226521099_thumb.jpg

we used spices, spoons and pots for filling, with rangoli patterns at the side for those who wanted to use the spices for that. after they' d made their rangoli patterns we mixed in water to make pastes for painting

Guest Greenhouse

Sorry to be stupid but what are Tuff Spots?

anyway we are doing Divali this week we have been creating rangoli patterns using Tiddly winks sounds odd but we have had some fantastic results!

Green House

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)