Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Scotland Holiday

beth1

I am now back home in England, got back about an hour ago.

I had a fanstic time up in Glagow well near Loch Lomond. We stayed in a lovey 'cottage' but boy was it dark at night, we saw the stars each night. The cottage was lovely, 3 big bedrooms and a large kitchen/dining room and a lounge. I even was chatting to some of us on here! Yes we had WIFI for the laptop!

We had a very busy week; been to see family that we have up there 3 times during the week plus had one family member at the cottage who was amazed by the size of the place! :o We also visit Glasgow itself, up in the Trossachs and down to Largs for ice cream which turned out to be disapointing xD the ice cream place was shut down but they had others in the area i.e. the sons had branched out.

No wonder I am tired!

I also looked at the jobs up there, errr theres more than was at home during the week.

Beth

Glad you had a nice time, we used to always holiday in Scotland when I was younger, sadly relatives have passed on now - I really must take the children up to see what it is like. My husband goes on a motorbike rally there annually and comes back full of the stories of the beautiful scenery.

Ready to start job hunting and studying?................. :o

Ready to start job hunting and studying?................. :o

I have been job hunting whlist up in Scotland but there was nothing!

Studying must get cracking its got to be in at christmas and the Reaseach propsal needs to be done soon, but I have sorted anything out due to not having a job!

Beth

Welcome back...did you have snow like we did??

You lucky things. xD

We have had what I can only describe as hail stones the size of marbles!! And they hurt when they pinged off your head!! :(:o:(

Glad you had a good time in Scotland Beth. Did you eat haggis? I love it and when friends go to Scotland they always bring me one back!! :(

Hali Did you have a good time too?

:o Went to the jobcentre who said that I had been a very busy bee trying to get a job and has come back with a postive attidude. Well the holiday must have done me well then. Oh and I can volunteer for girl guiding as previously mentioned in other threads. All I have to do now is PM someone on another forum then I will hopefully be in buisness.

Oh also found a few jobs some in schools and 1 with a contact I know today, I hope I get something soon.

Beth