Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Problem Solving

does anyone know where i can get some cheap gutering from for problem solving activity?

also what other things do you think i could use to give to the children to move water from one end of the playground to the other? i was thinking tubes, guttering and maybe buckets!

what do you think?

any help would be really appreciated!

Sorry don't know about guttering ours was there before me.

We have a gentle slope in our outdoor area, last term they were moving water between 2 tuffspots and then on to the concrete using guttering and buckets.

How about washing up bottles- squeezing it out. ( mark making)

buckets or the tea set out of the play house is our favourite.

In the back of little tikes cars.

or get the children to think about how to move it.

or how about in tyres, ours are always full of rain water how ever hard i try to empty them.

Sorry don't know about guttering ours was there before me.

We have a gentle slope in our outdoor area, last term they were moving water between 2 tuffspots and then on to the concrete using guttering and buckets.

How about washing up bottles- squeezing it out. ( mark making)

buckets or the tea set out of the play house is our favourite.

In the back of little tikes cars.

or get the children to think about how to move it.

or how about in tyres, ours are always full of rain water how ever hard i try to empty them.

thamx phil didt think abut them using bikes etc to take the ball from one end to the other!

I bought several lenths of guttering from Focus.............................but if you ask Band Q, they do have a community charity scheme, which enables them to donate things to groups. so worth a phone call to the manager of your nearest store?

I bought several lenths of guttering from Focus.............................but if you ask Band Q, they do have a community charity scheme, which enables them to donate things to groups. so worth a phone call to the manager of your nearest store?

thankyou i'll give em a call now!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)