Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Numeracy Activity

Guest justinece

Guest justinece

I wonder if someone out there could help me. :o

Im on my first teaching practice and have been asked to do an activity with the children using laminated pictures of a train and carriages with the numbers 1-10 on them (poss up to 15 to extend for more able). I have been trawling the internet for suitable pictures and have been unsucessful. Can anyone help me please? Ive found lots of pics but they are all side views and therefore unsuitable.

I wonder if someone out there could help me. :o

Im on my first teaching practice and have been asked to do an activity with the children using laminated pictures of a train and carriages with the numbers 1-10 on them (poss up to 15 to extend for more able). I have been trawling the internet for suitable pictures and have been unsucessful. Can anyone help me please? Ive found lots of pics but they are all side views and therefore unsuitable.

Not sure I understand why side views are not suitable, could you explain?

Peggy

Guest justinece
Not sure I understand why side views are not suitable, could you explain?

Peggy

A complete side view would be fine, but I can only find pics that are like 3D, side with front showing too. I tried one like that and they just dont look right cut out.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)