Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Invited To Contribute To Assessment Inset

Hi all

I have been invited to lead a session on assessment in the FS during an assessment inset day that we have coming up. I would like to show a video clip for my colleagues to have a go at an observation and then match to e profile scale points. I have found a couple of clips on the national assessment agency website but was wondering if anyone knew of any others I could download?

Also, have I missed something??? :o Is this kind of assessment going to be used in the rest of the school in time?

Will they need 3 bits of evidence for each national curriculum statement? Or will they have a clearer expectation on paperwork?

Thank you in advance

There's a booklet and DVD called "Seeing Steps in Children's Learning" published by QCA - order ref. QCA/05/1546 - telephone number for orders as stated on the booklet is 08700 606015.

The DVD has a number of clips of children of different ages, you might find something on there?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)