Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Fairytales Topic - Reception

Hey everyone!

Im beginnging to think about my next topic after this half term. I am basically going to spend 4 weeks on the Fairytales topic before moving onto christmassy things. Has anyone got any nice ideas that you have used? I'm going to use a different book a week: 3 Billy Goats Gruff, 3 Pigs, little Red Riding Hood and hmmm maybe Goldilocks? Any help would be great, thanks!

I would look into Pie Corbett.... using the same book over a number of weeks and learning to retell it. Using storymaps, drama, learning actions etc.

Kizclub. com has some pictures you can print out for a few of the fairy tales.

Hope that helps

L

Hey everyone!

Im beginnging to think about my next topic after this half term. I am basically going to spend 4 weeks on the Fairytales topic before moving onto christmassy things. Has anyone got any nice ideas that you have used? I'm going to use a different book a week: 3 Billy Goats Gruff, 3 Pigs, little Red Riding Hood and hmmm maybe Goldilocks? Any help would be great, thanks!

Hi!

I have just finished my topic on fairy tales and have found that Sparklebox has loads of ideas and resources to support. I will also try and attach my medium term plan if its any help.

Helen

Foundation_Stage_Medium_Term_Pacer_for_Fairy_Stories_topic..doc

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)