Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Curry Disaster

I just did something so stupid. Came in from uni with my memory stick round my neck, having lost it's cover shortly after buying it. I was hungry and went to fetch curry which I'd carefully set going in my crock pot before going out to work today and ..... it fell in. No reading from it when I plug it in...has anyone ever done anything similar...any bright ideas for info retrieval. If all else fails most of it is backed up apart from the good powerpoints I taught from this evening - although one of my students did copy those onto his stick at uni. So I'll be able to get him to email it back to me. So maddening :o AOB

After all that panic, then reading the messages, I decided that patience was the order of the day. Dried on curried stick seems to work just fine :( only thing is it smells decidedly odd round my neck :o maybe the next trick should be adding some pudding xD yeah i've just been reading the posts about apple day! AOB