Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ict Software

Guest Sycamore

Hi

I have alot of the 2simple software, check out their website.

Also Sherston sofrtware is great. I have numbertrain, bucket and spade, elf tales, actually I can't remember all the titles but I think they have a website too and the best thing is that both these companies will send as many titles as you want as an inspection copy for 2 weeks so you can try them out with the children.

I also have DK My first dictionary, Rainbow Fish, and Rigby Star software linked to my reading scheme.

I hope this a little help.

My kids love the computer as we are lucky enought to have an interactive whitebaord. The cbeebies website is fun.

Sycamore

We have a lot of Sherston software - Tizzy's Toy Box is good. Millie's Maths House, Mouse in the House. We also got Musical Leaps and Bounds installed on the laptops - it reinforces QCA for Y1/2, but it's easy enough for Reception and our children last year loved making up a dance and then trying to follow the sequence themselves :o I believe PB Bear is good, though I haven't got it.

Harricroft

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)