Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Foundation Profiles

I work in Lancashire and would like some advice from anyone who has completed the Lancashire Pink Foundation Profiles. In our school we have completed profiles for the Reception children and the Nursery. I have handed over my completed Nursery ones but some of the children do not have all the targets ticked because they have not yet achieved the required objectives. I have been informed by a colleague at another school that Reception teachers must start the new Profile and to not continue on the Nursery one with those children who have not satisfied all the objectives.

Sorry Gwen, I don't work in Lancashire or have any knowledge of the forms you've filled in - but it seems like a tremendous amount of valuable information being passed up from nursery that could be lost. I would have thought that following up the nursery profiles for children NOT achieving all the points would have been particularly useful - Perhaps it's just me??? :o

Good luck anyway Gwen.

Harricroft

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)