Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

E-profile Analysis

On Friday I picked up my e-profile analysis after working out what % of my children achieved 6+ in PSED, CLL and then both together. AS this is the information that my head needs for the SIp and SEF and whatever else she fills in.

I was quite pleased with my sums- I got all three categories above 90% because we do get some very good results, I sat for an evening and added the three PSEd scores together and divided by three to get my avergae score.

BUT now i find out that is not the way to do it, you dont do an add together and then divide up. You look and children have to have got 6+ in each element in order to get the 6+.

So my results had us at about 90% but these results are about 50%, how gutted am I. I have already made this my Performace Management criteria and now I have HUGE work to do.

Does anyone know when national data comes out for last years cohort for me to look and compare us against national????????????

:oxD

Hi Blossom

The data analysis from yur LA should be sent to your school along with the comparisons for local schools and your own.

However you can see a bit of a national picture

here

I think most LAs are hovering around PSED scores of 6+ at 65-75%, so yours do appear a little low if you've done your sums correctly. As part of your analysis you might like to have a look at which area seems to e the one hardest to achieve for your children so that you can act on that for the next year. ITheer must be one area where you are doing extremley well and one where you are not doing son well?

Hi

Sorry, I did get my analysis sent through from my authority, however it states something like the % of childrne achieving an average of 6 points in PSE, CLLD and then PSE and CLLD. However it is not this at all. It is infact the percentage of children achieveing a point scale of 6+ in each of the components.

When heads have their visit from school inspectors they were suppose to give this info, and so all heads sat down and worked it out- BUT when authrities sent it out they did it as i discussed before. Making me really really cross!

So nationally, if i have read this info correctly for PSED there were about 90% who achieved 6+- we got this one- it was the CLLD which let us down! Although looking at this Nationally we were down also!

Hi

Sorry, I did get my analysis sent through from my authority, however it states something like the % of childrne achieving an average of 6 points in PSE, CLLD and then PSE and CLLD. However it is not this at all. It is infact the percentage of children achieveing a point scale of 6+ in each of the components.

When heads have their visit from school inspectors they were suppose to give this info, and so all heads sat down and worked it out- BUT when authrities sent it out they did it as i discussed before. Making me really really cross!

So nationally, if i have read this info correctly for PSED there were about 90% who achieved 6+- we got this one- it was the CLLD which let us down! Although looking at this Nationally we were down also!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)