Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Autumn

Hi all, a friend of mine from school sent me these for Autumn, hopefully i can put them on here for you to see if they are of any use to you.......

here goes!

Edited by Beau
To remove attachments

Hi all, a friend of mine from school sent me these for Autumn, hopefully i can put them on here for you to see if they are of any use to you.......

here goes!

Hi Mrsb,

Unfortunately for copyright reasons you can't put them here. However, if members would like to download them they are available to do so for free from The Woodland Trust.

Woodland Trust Learning

Oops sorry about that :(

No worries! :o The easiest way of ensuring you're not breaching copyright is to only post your own resources or to ask the permission of whoever you got it from if they were the ones who produced it. xD

Thanks for that link will come in handy next week to start our topic on autumn

Thank you so much! Have spent the last hour playing games, downloading ideas, templates and information just from this site. I have spent the afternoon listening to a talk on preparations for Forest School training, where we have to produce a workbook, and I was unsure of where I might find pictures or photos to illustrate it. How fortunate to find this link!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)