Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Book Room Continuous Provision

Hmm just wondering if any of you lovely people out there have any continuous provisions planning for a book area?? I have done all my other areas and this one is looking a bit empty!

:oxD:(

If you look in the continuous provision there is a page titled "Reading". I think its about half way through. Its a very good resource!

If you look in the continuous provision there is a page titled "Reading". I think its about half way through. Its a very good resource!

:o I just cannot find it!! I'm so sorry to be a pain....I have trawled around the Resources section, not found a file called 'reading'....i must be having a blonde moment! xD heeeeellllp!!!! :(

• 2 weeks later...
There is one HERE. Is that the sort of thing?

Hi Shiney

This is great !!!! Do you know where I can get more for all the provision Areas?

I am new to the pre school room at my nursery and the bits of info we have stuck up in the room are no where near as good as this.....did you make this yourself?

Thanks for sharing it 1!!!!

dickibird

Hi dickibird and welcome to the forum! You should find lots more in the Resource Library, I think they're under "Planning"?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)